You can support the LGAC in a number of ways:
- LGAC Annual Dues and Operating Fund - Annual Dues (minimum $45 for Sustaining Member status) and Operating Fund donations finance LGAC alumni(ae) activities in Canada.
- LGAC Scholarship Fund - Donations to the Scholarship Fund finance merit-based residential scholarships for Canadian students at Goodenough College.
- The Molson Challenge - Donations for Capital support the College’s refurbishment and will be matched by the Molson Foundation as part of the Molson Challenge.
- Goodenough College Bursaries - Donations designated for Bursaries provide need-based financial assistance to College members.
- Goodenough College Activities - Donations designated for Activities support programs and activities for College members.
For larger donations, you may also make a donation of securities. Such donations can be made without incurring taxation of any capital gain that otherwise would apply to the disposition of a security. For further information, please follow the link to Donation of Securities.
The LGAC issues a tax receipt for all eligible donations.
Thank you for your generous support.
For information on donating a Named Scholarship, please click the appropriate menu item.